Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care Level 3
The NCFE Certificate in the Principles of End of Life Care is a short programme that covers the key topics relating to end of life care.
The course clearly defines the main practices surrounding end of life care and explores common questions and themes that carers may encounter.
This course covers:
- Understand End of Life Care
- Communication During End of Life Care
- Assessment and Care Planning in End of Life Care
- Person-Centred Approached to End of Life Care
- Care During the Final Hours of Life and Bereavement Care
Guided Learning Hours – 141
If you would like to discuss any of our services in more detail then please contact us
- Level 3 is equivalent to 2 A-Level passes
- To be eligible for any government funding, the learner will need to satisfy certain criteria. If interested, you will need to complete our application form and submit this to one of our team. They will then confirm if you are eligible.
- Most providers will charge a contribution. This charge will be confirmed prior to enrolment. There is normally an additional fee to pay if you subsequently withdraw from the course.
- Learning at Work cannot guarantee the availability of funding to support these programmes.